11 September 2014

Trapped by the Rain



( Quilted Bomber Jacket & Polkadot Flare Pants // Zara, Crochet Bralette c/o Style Raiders)

Well well well, me and my big mouth. Been rushing on my piled up work these few days cause my submission is nearing and I never felt so much stress in a while now. Though my one week holiday is after submission, I still have make up classes to attend. Okay, been talking about college a lot lately so let us steer away from that subject for a minute. Tried to take some photos outdoors today but it was raining like a bitch but we manage to get some raw shots.

Also, Style Raiders is giving my readers and followers a $2 discount when you purchase with the code,
'julianxsr'

Photo by Nicole Ngai

xoxo, 
Juju


1 comments:

  1. Awesome shots :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete

© The zealot of fashion. 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis