16 February 2013

Selling My Stuff

Hello! I am here trying to sell off some of my preloved and new items! Do feel free to drop me a msg regarding the clothes, clearer pics or anything anywhere via my contacts page here. My closet is really very cramped right now and HOLY MOLY I have no space for new clothes, that's why this post is necessary. 

Meet ups at YCK/BUGIS MRT only. Normal mail $1 additional, Reg mail $3.00.

STATS: 170cm, TOP UK 6/ US 4/ S, BOTTOM UK 6-8/ US 6/ EU 28 (HIP), SHOES UK 6-7/ US 9/ EU 40/ JP 25.5.

PRELOVED: 

Studded Mesh Shimmery Cotton Dress // Zara // $20

 Spiked Shorts // 12.5" UK 6 (Super Highwaist) // $14

Mesh Union Jack Top // Zara // $10

Open Back Floral Dress // $15
 Denim Bralet // $12 // PM ME FOR CLOSER PIC

Studded Tube Dress // $18 
Leopard Hoodie // Uniqlo // $10 

McQueen Inspired Belt // WID // $10


BRAND NEW:
Printed Chiffon Top // $10

Printed Dress // $15

Mesh Dress // $18

Floral Bandage Skirt // $12

Cross Back Top // $8

Sparrow Printed Top // $12

Floral Shorts // $14

Studded overall Shorts // $12 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The zealot of fashion. 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis