1 January 2013

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013




(Denim Jacket // Uniqlo | Flora Low Back Dress // Style Bound, Black Leather Tote // Mossimo Dutti | High Cut Boots // Dr. Martens)

Happy New Year lovelies! I really can't believe that a year has gone by so soon, and what not, I am turning 20. Nonetheless, I had an awesome year in 2012 and I am hoping to have a better one ahead. Some people people prefer to spend their last days with a bunch of friends dancing in the club, or having a mega drunk ass picnic outdoor; well I prefer to spend it with my most beloved boyfriend. 

Here's a little story for you guys. Randy & I knew each other from Facebook, yes yes, not the most romantic or fanciful way to meet someone. I remember exactly it was on the 7th of February when we first talked. It all started from a simple "like" of my photo, not just any ordinary like, it's tons of it. Well then it caught my attention and being a sociable person, I had to question him. We talked all night for some reasons and I shamelessly asked for his number. Things went pretty well as we continuously communicate everyday, it became a routine. I would anxiously look at my phone every minute awaiting for his reply & that grin on my face whenever I see his texts, it was all too magical. The first time we met was on my birthday. He offered a gift choice but I insisted him to just get me chocolate. He was adorable enough to write a few words on the chocolate he brought me with a badly drawn heart shape. We watched an artistic movie called "Black Swan" which was really awkward because it contained 3 major sex scenes. Woops. As impulsive as it can be, we made it official on the 25th of February.

It had been quite a long & tough journey for us but everything was all worth it. In less than 2 months, we would be together for 2 years now. I am blessed to have such a caring, responsible & sweet boyfriend. I believe that it was fate that brought us together & that we would never be apart no matter what happens. It's not easy to find true love, don't ever give it up.


"Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly." - Sam Keen


© The zealot of fashion. 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis