10 December 2012

Mini Holiday Gateway



(Red Knit Pullover // Esprit, Black Ripped Highwaist Shorts & Studded Waist Belt // Zara, High Cut Boots // Code2Red)

Hi guys! I'm having a mini holiday right now with my dearest mom! We both have our busy schedules and other than Sunday, we don't see each other that much nor do we eat together. So finally it's the time of year where we can have some mother-daughter time. We only had 2 days to relax, so we decided to stay at one of the most exquisite resorts in Singapore, Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa Resort. Our stay here is just simply amazing, we have a beautiful sea view bed room & I am just so psyched about the bath tub. While mommy dearest is enjoys her spa, I went off to stroll around the resort & take some pictures. Their not fantastic nor professional, but I am sure they are pretty decent since they aren't photoshopped at all. *pats self on the shoulder* 

I will be away from 11th December until the end of the year, so I won't be able to update so often as my area doesn't have wifi services. But I will update if I have the chance! 


To my little lovebird, 


Hi darling, it's the time of year where I'll have to be away for weeks again. Well, I believe that this year will be so much easier for us to handle. Despite that fuss I made a week ago, you never gave up on me. You were willing to compromise your limits & do anything for me, that was the moment when I realised I shouldn't be selfish too. Now, I know that I cannot lose you nor will I ever walk away. You're not one in a million, you're the only one I need. It'll be our 22nd month anniversary on this coming Christmas & I sure as hell hope that I can come back to spend the day with you. I will miss you & of course I will find way to contact you as much as possible. I love you. 

xoxo, 
Juju

© The zealot of fashion. 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis