27 November 2012

Inconsistency


There I go again, nearly 2 months of inactiveness. Excuse: School Work. Trust me it is getting really havoc. I sometimes don't even sleep just to finish my work. So the reason I'm back here to my space's cause well, I have time because I am having my holidays now. Just finished my submissions yesterday. Here are some of looks that I sported to school. Nevertheless this is still the place where I share my outfits & give advice (I think). Just to let you know that if you're not the kind that like to read & you just want to look at my looks solely, you can just follow me on Instagram. But bewareI do post a lot of my other stuff like self shots (sometimes unglamorously posted), art works, and whatever I want to post. Alright enough talking, ciao!


© The zealot of fashion. 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis